Do you have any study books left that you will not use anymore and want to sell? Or are you looking for some second-hand study books?
You can hand in the books that you want to sell in the Board Room. In the books that you hand in, you should include a phone number. So, the person who wants to buy the book(s) can immediately pay a Tikkie.
- The books must be sold for a price that is at least 50% of the retail price. (Example: When the book has a retail price of 63 euros it must be sold for 31.50 or higher)
- The study book(s) must be in a normal condition where the text is still good to read. It is no problem if there is text marked but make sure it is complete.
- Ibn Battuta is not responsible for the money or selling process.
- If the book is not sold after 1 year we will send you a message to pick it up. Otherwise, we will throw it away.
- Check below for the current available books.