There are multiple ways to get advice on your studies. Here are the best persons/bodies to contact, if you have a certain problem:
- Study Advisors when you run into problems with your study programme or when you have personal circumstances;
- Student Support Desk when you have general questions about your studies;
- A specific staff member or organization if you have a real specific issue on a certain course or matter;
- International office for more information on studying abroad
- First-year students are assigned a mentor in your Learning Community. You can always contact them when you have questions.
- The door of the Coffee Room of Ibn Battuta (Duisenberg building, room 5414.0013) is always open. Feel free to walk in! We are also here to help.
- Pro Geo, the student interest organization, if you have a complaint or suggestions about educational issues. You can find Pro Geo in the Duisenberg building in room 5414.0023.